Stephen works on all aspects of the firm's complex family law litigation practice. Prior to his work at Oleander Law Partners, Stephen practiced civil litigation at a firm in San Mateo, where he developed skills in handling discovery disputes and law and motion practice.
Stephen graduated from Santa Clara University Law School, where he was the Editor-in-Chief of the Santa Clara High Tech Law Journal. During law school, he externed with a federal judge and various government entities in San Jose.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONS
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- William A. Ingram American Inn of Court
- Stephen mentors current Santa Clara Law students in a monthly clinic organized by the law school. He also serves on the alumni board for City Year San José/Silicon Valley, an education nonprofit organization dedicated to keeping students on track toward graduation from high school and attend college.
- Stephen is devoted to the Los Gatos community. He and his wife love the people, food, and natural beauty of the town and invest much of their free time in the life of their local church.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 2017
- B.A., University of Chicago, 2010