State Bar of California
Traci is an experienced litigator and family law attorney specializing in high net worth dissolutions. Traci graduated from U.C. Berkeley and Santa Clara University School of Law with a focus on intellectual property and family law. Since her admission to the State Bar of California, Traci has leveraged her background in business and intellectual property to the advantage of her Silicon Valley clients.
Prior to joining Bechtel Zambrano Baluyot Family Law Group, Traci practiced in diverse areas of the law, including business litigation, trust and estate litigation, and complex family law litigation. Traci has handled all aspects of civil litigation including multiple winning trials. Traci has worked with family law experts serving high net cases involving a broad range of issue such as prenuptial agreements, child custody, support, and third party rights.
Traci’s interest in family law is founded on the belief that well-constructed agreements should provide clear rules of engagement that enable all affected parties to live their lives with relative peace of mind.
Traci believes that there is a solution to every problem no matter how complex or clouded by emotion.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONS
- Partnership Development and Socialization Coordinator or the San Jose Animal Care Center
- District Leader for Humane Society of the United States
- Former Board Member for Veteran’s Legal Aid Unit
- State Bar of California
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law - Emphasis in Intellectual Property Law and Family Law
- B.A. in Political Science-International Relations and Area Studies, University of California at Berkeley