Pallie is one of the founding partners of Bechtel Zambrano Baluyot Family Law Group LLP, and is an experienced family law litigator. With a focus on marital dissolutions, she guides her clients through high-conflict custody and visitation issues, spousal and child support claims, asset valuations, misappropriation investigations, tracing of separate property reimbursement claims, breach of fiduciary duty assessment, and validity testing of pre-nuptial agreements. Her practice requires steadfast and expert litigation of complicated family law issues, often in tandem with related business, criminal defense, and civil litigation implications.
Before launching BZB Family Law Group, Pallie was a partner of McManis Faulkner’s family law group, managing high-asset and multi-faceted matters. As a former civil, business, and medical malpractice litigator, Pallie’s unique perspective allows creative strategies to efficiently guide her clients through all aspects of the Family Court processes. Her passion is family law, because she wants to dedicate her skills and experience to those going through some of the most painful and personal circumstances in their lives.
Pallie’s priority is to ensure clients’ understanding of their options, as they navigate the uncertain waters of their shifting lives and futures. While Pallie is well-known as a vigorous champion of clients’ rights in the courtroom, she also recognizes that a family law matter is not a “one-size-fits-all” proposition. Throughout the process, she works closely with her clients in exploring alternative resolutions for their changing family dynamics.
Pallie is one part fierce advocate, and one part true heart. Her clients feel protected and confident, knowing she is in their corner, every step of the way.
Professional & Community Contributions
- Pallie is co-founder and president of the Bay Area chapter of The Pajama Program, a nonprofit organization that collects new books and pajamas for children in shelters. Over the past 10 years, her chapter has served thousands of children in need.
- Pallie serves on the Board for La Raza Lawyers Charitable Foundation of Santa Clara County, dedicated to providing scholarships to deserving Bay Area law students serving the Latino Community.
Awards & Honors
- Northern California Super Lawyers, 2018-present (2022)
- Named one of the “Silicon Valley’s Women of Influence” by the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal, 2016
- Member of award-winning team “The Best in Family Law,” The Recorder, 2009 – 2015
- Honored by the YWCA of Silicon Valley Tribute to Women and Industry (TWIN) Award, 2013
- Named to the Northern California Super Lawyers – Rising Stars, 2009
- Certified Family Law Specialist,
State Bar of California
Board of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Courts, Northern and Eastern Districts of California
- U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 1999
- B.A., cum laude, San Jose State University, 1994